Monday, November 23, 2009

Whoops!

I am in homework hell. I have a monologue and a small paper due tomorrow and the dreaded 5000 word paper of doom due next weds along with my 25 minute presentation. OH Hell, I am screwed. I swore and be damned I wouldn't do this to myself and yet here I sit. I am a dumb ass who is incapable of learning. I make the same mistake over and over. Damnit. I can't even say I work better under pressure because this is some kind of pressure. I really want to graduate (I think) and for it to occur I have to write this shit paper best paper ever. Damn, damn, damn. Well I am just putting off the inevitable. So, wish me luck. And if you see me lurking on facebook, please feel free to yell at me. Thanks! All my farms, parks, restaurants can live without me. *sigh* It's going to be a long week.

No comments: