Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have heard this song before

Today was for shit, thanks for asking. I ask my pt what she thinks about me going back to work next week. She clamps her lips shut and looks at me for a minute. I am like, oh so not going to happen huh? She then starts talking about 3 weeks this and 3 more weeks that and I stopped listening somewhere around 3.  Now if I didn't want to go back to work, you know I would have been back about a month ago. Can't get a girl get a break? Oh wait, I guess that was the problem in the first place eh?

Then Tonys platelets don't know what the hell they are supposed to do. Stupid fuckers, they were supposed to go UP with all of the steroids he is taking. UP, not down, first week down from 67 to 55 (or something close to that), this week down to 43. Dammit. So now the hematologist doesn't think it's ITP, could be something else. Maybe now it's his liver. Really? Maybe now, what about a year ago when all this shit started what about then? GRRRR

And this isn't a good time of year for any of us. The anniversary of Gran's death and Gertrud's death is this week. It's been two years and I think it will take 200 more before the pain goes away. I love you gran and gertrud and I miss you every day.

Well, with that I am going to bed. Fuck you Friday, I am going to try again tomorrow.

No comments: