Friday, October 23, 2009

Humm

Just a quick note then off to bed. My leg is swollen and mercifully not itching at this current point in time. I am starting to become stir crazy as I can't get out by myself. Tony won't leave me by myself either, so if he leaves for more than a few hours, I have to get a sitter. I am 35 years old and I need a damn sitter. What kind of shit is this? But what can I do? I can get around some but I can't be trusted and that is the biggest reason Tony won't leave me alone, he knows I will be doing something I shouldn't and he is afraid I will break my damn fool neck. Take tonight for example. I wanted to go into the kitchen, so I hop up on betsy the knee walker and off I go around the corner, until I get stuck on my book bag. Well, now I am in the shit because I can't get to it and I am really stuck. So Tony had to come and save me from the book bag of death and chased me back to my seat.

I feel so fucking helpless though. It is a shitty feeling. I hate it. It is starting to wear me down and make me not so pleasant to be around. All I want is freedom! And something to scratch my leg, please.

Well, I am off to bed. I can feel the lovely tightness of the cast. Goodnight.

No comments: