Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nothing to say

So Thanksgiving is coming up next week, just in case you have been living under a rock and were not aware. And this year, I don't feel as lost as I have the past few years with Gran/Pap and Gertrud being gone. Our traditions are still kind of screwy but we are at least going to be all together in one place. I am thankful for that. I  hope that my mother and step-father show up not drunk and ruin in good shape to celebrate thanksgiving.

What are we doing this year? Well, we are celebrating at Rach's on Sunday that way she won't be tired and run down. She has to work a crazy schedule next week and working nights makes celebrating holidays difficult. I am excited. I think I will go and see my dad on thanksgiving day, I am supposed to be back to work but we will see.

I am tired and I think I am going to bed. Night night

No comments: