Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blogging because what else can I do?

Sometimes when I blog I forget that people actually read the crap I post. This isn't some super-secret diary. This is the internet. I don't ever mean to hurt peoples feelings. I am very emotional, probably overly so, and sometimes I just vomit out what is in my head. But I don't always go into gory detail, thus feelings being hurt. That is never my intention but as the saying goes "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Tonight I was reading other peoples blogs and boy, let me tell you there sure are some good blogs out there. I was reading the blogs that Kasey subscribes too and some of them are really great. These woman are married to the military and raising families alone and have spouses overseas or away. They have to move around the country or to other countries and they just do it. I am amazed and in awe of their strength and determination. It makes me ashamed of all my whining. Not that I plan on stopping whining anytime soon, as I feel that whining adds to my charm. (now I am really mad because this stupid thing won't let me post a pic, and it was perfect!!!)

Well, now that I have fought with posting this picture that will never be posted, I forgot what I was going to say. And let me tell you it was pure brilliance.

No comments: